Sunday 8 September 2013

I'm back, and I come with bargains!

Good morning, Readers! (Yes, it's morning to me... even at 1pm)

I haven't been posting for a while due to travelling around Europe and graduating and having to be social with friends and family. I apologise, but it doesn't mean I haven't been finding bargains in the recent sales and events! Even though my bank account number has taken a huge dive.

Here are a few items I have successfully bought not at the full retail price:


Asos is a huge bane in my life, and most possibly in your life too. It's a wonderful haven of beautiful and funky clothes which are constantly in and out of the 'Sale' section. Here, we have the 'Crop Top with Scribble Tattoo Print' which is currently at £12 on Asos. However, I bagged it at £9.50, which isn't a  huge savings but it wasn't £12, so I'm happy.


This skirt is so durable and flattering to wear, that it's one of my favourite buys. Originally £38, I obviously wasn't going to buy it at full price. But when it went into sale for £19, I was all over it. It is also still currently gracing the 'Sale' section with it's presence at £17. Gogogogo!!!


Lastly from Asos, we have the Vintage Tattoo Print shirt. Originally £36, it was in my 'saved items' for months and months whilst I impatiently waited for it to go into the sale. It finally did (obviously, else it would not be in this blog!!) and I bagged it for £18. Like the skirt, it is still in the sale, and is £14.

Like Asos, I always browse the Sale section at Topshop. I love a lot of what they sell, but I do believe it's overpriced.




Look at this jacket. Just look at it and marvel at its unique PVC clear heart. I know I did when I first saw this jacket in Topshop. When I saw it, however, it was over £40 and I died a little inside. One day though, I went into Topshop when they were having a big end-of-season sale and I saw one of these jackets hanging up, no label and no indication as to where it came from. I asked the sales assistant to tell me how much it was via the label, and it was £20! I was so happy, and I was also happy that it was a size 8. Now, I am definitely not a size 8. I am at the top end of size 12. But this jacket fit perfectly, a size 12 would have drowned me. So, I got a wonderful jacket for half price and it happened to fit. Win!

Lastly, clothes wise, I bought something else in the Topshop sale:


This dress makes me smile. It did when I first saw it at full price of £32, but then the price made the smile vanish. Defeated, I knew I would probably never own it. Went to the sale a week later, and it was on sale! I had an extremely lucky day in Topshop, and both this dress and the jacket match perfectly with them both being heart-related.


Finally, I thought I would share this amazing bargain with you all. If you go into Boots at the moment, Pantene shampoo and conditioners are on buy one get one free. So I got both of these for £3.79 (I think it was) instead of over £7! Oh, I do love you Boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment