Sunday 23 June 2013

Make-up removers I use that cost little

Being a huge fan of make-up, it's fair to say that when I do wear it I wear a lot of it! Bioderma make-up remover is currently on my 'what to buy when I have money' list, but until then I have to count the pennies and purchase cheaper alternatives. I still look for a make-up remover that does the job, though. Make-up on the skin ages you, so if it's not removed thoroughly then your skin will age much quicker! So removing make-up completely is very important if you want to look as young as possible and to not break-out.

For the past year or so, I have been using Garnier's Simply Essentials 2-in-1 make-up remover. It contains no alcohol, or no perfume, which is a BIGBIG bonus for the skin. You can get it from Boots for £2.99. It works well, makes the skin feel clean and doesn't require rubbing if you're attempting to get waterproof make-up off (it removes waterproof make-up very well!).


If you pop into Boots right now, they currently have a 'buy one get cheapest free' on Garnier products! So I bought one of the Simply Essentials make-up removers alongside the Fresh Essentials eye make-up remover. In my opinion, the 200ml Simply Essentials is a much better product that the 150ml Fresh Essentials eye make-up remover as you can use it for eye make-up removing as well as facial make-up removing.

Alongside these two Garnier products, I have been using their new Pure Active make-up remover purifying gel:



It is a 2-in-1 product that both removes make-up and cleanses skin, helping to target imperfections. I have oily skin that is prone to blemishes, which is what this product aims. Before this product, I had never used a cleansing make-up removing face wash... I wish I had before! It has never been so easy for me to remove my make-up, and it also removes waterproof eye make-up. It's such a holy grail for us lazy girls, believe me. You can get it from Boots for £4.99, which is a good price for a facial cleanser, a make-up remover and a spot treatment!



No comments:

Post a Comment